Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently March 26th, 2017, 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum   Topics   Posts   Last post 

Battlezone II

No unread posts
No unread posts
BZ2MAPS.US - General Discussion

The BZ2 community; open to free discussion room.

Yesterday, 7:07 am

Ded10c View the latest post

No unread posts
No unread posts
Battlezone II v1.3 Forum

BZ2 v1.3 PB6.5 is the latest and most often played version of Battlezone 2.

Subforum: Battlezone II v1.2 Forum

March 13th, 2017, 4:47 am

No unread posts Battlezone II Strategy Forum

A forum dedicated to the support of Battlezone 2 Online Mulitplayer Team Strategy.

Moderator: Snake

March 5th, 2017, 2:05 am

Darkon View the latest post

No unread posts BZ2 Strictly Technical Area

The place to get technical support for BZ2 & other computer related drama.

March 22nd, 2017, 2:26 pm

No unread posts BZ2 Map & Modding Forum

Anything related to modding & map editing; textures, objects, skies and more.

Moderators: Edgrr, Ded10c

Subforums: Battlezone II 3D Modeling, Beta Mappers

less than a minute ago

No unread posts VSR Development

Forum for the Vet Strat Recycler Variant Project Development and Testing Team.

Subforum: VSR 6.0 Release

March 19th, 2017, 11:24 am

mase View the latest post

Battlezone I

No unread posts
No unread posts
Battlezone I Forum

BZ1 Community Forum

March 15th, 2017, 7:13 am

No unread posts
No unread posts
BZ1 Strictly Technical Area

BZ1 Technical Support

Today, 8:16 am

Battlezone Video Library

No unread posts Video du Jour

Live recorded BZ2 videos for the amusement of our egos. :smt045

September 27th, 2016, 12:14 pm

Mr Scout View the latest post

No unread posts Random Videos

Unrelated to Battlezone.

March 20th, 2017, 10:45 am

BZ2MAPS.US Admin

No unread posts Site Improvements | Post Problems & Suggestions Here (Guests can post)

Tell us how we can improve BZ2MAPS.US. Site updates, suggestions & problems posted here.

September 19th, 2016, 11:34 am

BZ2-Chat

Ded10c - Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:53 pm
I think you misunderstand the use of the word "theory" in science. A hypothesis is a suggested explanation; a theory is tested and substantiated. We "believe" theories the same way we "believe" that the sky is blue and that water is wet. To believe a theory is to follow the available evidence. Yes, there's always the possibility that the evidence is misleading or outright wrong, but it makes a damn sight more sense to follow evidence than it does to believe something that's not substantiated at all.
Ded10c - Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:54 pm
The definition of reality relative to the magic circle was in an entirely different context, so it won't fly here. I'd suggest looking up the ludological concept of the magic circle if you want to see where I was going with that.
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am
I consider this discussion over, anticipating little constructive contents to be submitted ahead.
def4332221 - Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 am
I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The arguments that it causes harm seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by parents who are horrified by the idea that their little baby is maturing.
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 am
I see you are thinking a lot about pedophilia. Personally, I am rather concerned about prison rape.
def4332221 - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am
how come? did you have bad experiences with prison rape?
def4332221 - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am
voluntary prison 'rape' is fine in my opinion
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 am
This is just such an interesting social occurence. For example, what does "voluntary" mean in prison?
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 am
In abnormal conditions, what kind of action would you call normal other than conformity?
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:42 am
Besides, if a person enters prison and undergoes experiences that make this person claim to be a woman, is this identity genuine also after getting released, when the conditions have changed or is one social environment more impacting than the other/?
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:43 am
by "this person" I mean a man, otherwise the example is half failing.
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 am
What conditions is human being more prone to when it comes to definition of one self?
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 am
I believe prison is a little microcosm portraying the entire society in an ill mirror of a sort, perhaps even including the transcendental.
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:47 am
What is "sex" other than a role? Perhaps some kinds of character types better suit certain sexual roles than biology would destine them to. Gender stuff has a lot to say here.
Vearie - Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 pm
Homosexuality and pedophilia are deeply intertwined.
Darkon - Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 pm
Can you decrypt that and shed some light on what makes you express such opinion?
def4332221 - Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 pm
you must be a virgin
Vearie - Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:46 pm
Statistics and reality http://i.imgur.com/FFVxz00.png
Darkon - Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 am
What are your conclusions?
mase - Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm
The conclusion is to mow 'em down
Darkon - Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:48 pm
You mean the nazis?
Vearie - Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 pm
No, he means common sense.
Darkon - Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 pm
the reds?
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 am
Certainly anything threatening the selfconfidence of ruling establishment is to be targeted as a threat, marking the threat with emblems of an establishment of another kind, with the latter being rather interesting since establishment has difficulties fighting solitary units without macrosocial goals, that is, chaos. Chaos must be brought down to forum in order to be dealth with, while form means order with recognizable patterns of functioning. How can one fight what is without a notion save for deconstructive influence?
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:29 am
Similarly to the concept of metaphysical evil. Evil is something the goal of which is to just make life harder to the one. We need a notion of constructive sense emerging from the experience of evil - purposeless targeted malignancy - otherwise it becomes absolute, while absolute means God.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:32 am
To conclude, just like with crucifiction of Jesus, dealing with the problem was impossible for the defenders of establishment until the issue was given a political face of a sort, institutionalizing it.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:35 am
Whether the arguments were all valid and with reference to what areas of values, is another case.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 am
Statistics is a very good way of framing any social phenomena. Just take something and compare it to the average totality. Now you can name it in the language of an institution.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:49 am
But we tend to forget just like in quantum physics the gaps between certain size categories also introduce the difference in behaviour types - with some being measurable, some only deductable - the same with society and people. One behaves differently utterly alone, in a small group, in a relatively bigger group and in a crowd. Statistics tend to generalize, always referring to sphere of social mass, putting the sometimes unrelated factors in a ridiculous light. Statistics is also way of manipulation.
Snake - Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 am
Atheism is the answer. You can thank me later.
Announcement: ~ Welcome to the BZ2MAPS.US - Live Chat Zone ~ You must log in to chat
In total there is 1 user chatting  ( based on users active over the past 33 minutes 20 seconds )
mase
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds  • Use sound?

Active Multiplayer Games (click to show)
Refresh List
Hide Games
Refresh List
Hide Games

Delete all board cookies | The team