BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently October 21st, 2017, 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 10:08 am 
Admin

*NOTE* Due to MOD compatibility issues with the new 6.3 patch, it is recommended to not patch your ALLinONE install up to 6.3 (allinone has over 10 mods). Keep that install separate. Only install 6.3 into a stock BZ2 install.

ALLinONE for 1.3PB6 was built to allow the easy installation of most all Battlezone II 1.3PB6 community content, which includes mods, maps and updates compatible with Battlezone II 1.3PB6.2.

*Attention* Windows XP or earlier users. Remove the '/novista' switch from the properties of each BZ2 ALLinONE custom shortcut, or you may not be able to change BZ2 settings e.g. video resolution.

ALLinONE for 1.3PB6.2 includes:
1.3PB6.2 Beta Patch | Custom Shortcuts to mods (created on desktop) | Newkeys | 1.3 Strategy Map Pack | Epic Mod | Fleshstorm 2 Mod | Forgotten Enemies Mod | G66 v3 Mod | GGsE Mod | QF Mod | RaceProject Mod | Uler Mod | ZE Mod | ZTV v3

A special thanks to all those who have developed & contributed these creations for all to play since 1999 - 2011! Another thanks to all the testers, active players & creative minds who continue to contribute! The small but faithfully lifelong B!t[hZone][ crew! ~Viva la BZ2!!

Torrent Download (note: You will need a bitorrent client e.g. Utorrent installed to be able to open the torrent to start d-load):
BZ2 v1.3(PB6.2) ALLinONE Download
Alternate Download (torrent client is not needed but may be slower dload speed)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/bz213/BZ2v1.3ALLinONE.exe.zip

You need a DirectX 9 capable or higher video card to run Battlezone II 1.3PB6.2
If you get a DirectX related error when trying to launch the game, download/install the latest DirectX 9 from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35
It would also be wise to update the video driver of your pc should problems continue.

Last edited by Juggernaut on November 6th, 2011, 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 2:31 pm 

Juggernaut wrote:
ALLinONE for 1.3PB6 was built to allow the easy installation of most all Battlezone II 1.3PB6 community content, which includes mods, maps and updates compatible with Battlezone II 1.3PB6.2.

ALLinONE for 1.3PB6.2 includes:
1.3PB6.2 Beta Patch | Custom Shortcuts to mods (created on desktop & c:\games\1.3\battlezone II\Shortcuts - ALLinONE\) | Newkeys | 1.3 Strategy Map Pack | Epic Mod | Fleshstorm 2 Mod | Forgotten Enemies Mod | G66 v3 Mod | GGsE Mod | QF Mod | RaceProject Mod | Uler Mod | ZE Mod | ZTV v3

A special thanks to all those who have developed & contributed these creations for all to play since 1999 - 2011! Another thanks to all the testers, active players & creative minds who continue to contribute! The small but faithfully lifelong B!t[hZone][ crew! ~Viva la BZ2!!

Torrent:
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Battlezone- ... d53ecdb520

Juggs, just a suggestion, how about if you add* "ray william johnson" into the description of the torrent so we can get attract more downloads/seeders.

Only a suggestion...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2011, 7:58 pm 

The FE1.3, G66 v3, and uler 1.3 are all subject to updates and changes, as they are WIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2011, 4:44 am 
Admin

understood, those updates can be applied to previously installed ALLinONE and will update the installer itself once enough updates are released.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2011, 3:18 am 

Lots of stuff still being updated for compatibility. FS1 and FE off the top of my head, others will need patching later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2011, 1:17 pm 

AHadley wrote:
Lots of stuff still being updated for compatibility. FS1 and FE off the top of my head, others will need patching later.

1.3 FE isn't really "being updated for compatibility". It's an extensively modded FE, not a conversion. To name a few examples: the sounds are different, the maps are different/modded, the original races were given ridiculous addons or modified from the original FE for reasons no way connected to compatibility... the list goes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2011, 1:19 pm 

It may not be entirely faithful, but it's the closest we have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 10:16 am 

Fulmen wrote:
AHadley wrote:

1.3 FE isn't really "being updated for compatibility". It's an extensively modded FE, not a conversion. To name a few examples: the sounds are different, the maps are different/modded, the original races were given ridiculous addons or modified from the original FE for reasons no way connected to compatibility... the list goes on.

And which FE do we discuss to begin with?
Rev C I will promote, Rev D is not even in my back-ups.

That being said, most of us have the skills to update it, but only one has taken on the work ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2011, 11:20 am 

Red Spot wrote:
Fulmen wrote:
AHadley wrote:

And which FE do we discuss to begin with?
Rev C I will promote, Rev D is not even in my back-ups.

That being said, most of us have the skills to update it, but only one has taken on the work ;)

Either will do, though RD's FE is an extensively modified version of Rev.D.

PostPosted: December 27th, 2011, 3:54 pm 

ghehe we got another dutch player commin (i hope)

PostPosted: March 7th, 2012, 1:43 pm 

When ever I try to play a mod I always get an Internal Exception window instead of the game I just need to know wtf I did wrong and how the hell do I fix it?.

PostPosted: March 7th, 2012, 2:14 pm 
Admin

Did you use ALLinONE .. and were the shortcuts created on your desktop?

make sure DirectX9 is updated:
You need a DirectX 9 capable or higher video card to run Battlezone II 1.3PB6.2
If you get a DirectX related error when trying to launch the game, download/install the latest DirectX 9 from Microsoft here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

And if you are running Windows XP or lower:
*Attention* Windows XP or earlier users. Remove the '/novista' switch from the properties of each BZ2 ALLinONE custom shortcut, or you may not be able to change BZ2 settings e.g. video resolution.

Give us more details .. version of Windows you are using, did u use allinone etc